PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Ticket Question

MrPeetrie
04-08-2015, 08:15 PM
I just purchased our Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets today (Yay!). I did it from the MY Disney Experience web site. When I purchased them, the site asked me to assign them to members of my party. I did.

So here's my question (and forgive my ignorance): Do I still have to "LINK" them so they are connected to our Magic Bands? Do they even get "LINKED" to the bands? Or are they paper-ticket only?

Such a steep learning curve for a vacation.

Strmchsr
04-09-2015, 11:37 AM
If remember correctly from last fall, when you assigned the ticket to each member of your party that "linked" the ticket and it will be connected to their Magic Band when it comes time to get those.

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
04-11-2015, 08:30 AM
We did the MNSSHP last October 31st and it was just awesome. Yes, you do need to link them to your magic bands.
Also remember, that even though the official time for the MNSSHP starts around 7 PM, you are allowed to get into the Magic Kingdom as early as 4 PM the day of your tickets which allows you do make some FP+ rides reservations, up to 7 PM or even do an ADR for somewhere to eat. Have fun.

disneycutie165
04-16-2015, 01:43 PM
Glad to have come across this - my family and I are going in October for MNSSHP also, and we have not been since the evolution of the Magic Band. Is there still an option for a paper ticket?

Strmchsr
04-16-2015, 03:06 PM
I don't believe the paper ticket exists anymore. Everything is linked to the magic band.

04-16-2015, 05:31 PM
You can still print and use a paper ticket for parties. There will be "several" (usually 4 to 6 depending on the time of day) Touch-Point entries with the appropriate bar code-readers designated for printed tickets.

biggun35
04-17-2015, 08:54 AM
If you are MK using your regular ticket do you have to leave and scan your magicband to get a wristband to MNSSHP or do castmembers in the park have something that can scan the magicband so we can get our wristbands? We are going to our first MNSSHP at the end of Sept can can't wait.

Strmchsr
04-17-2015, 11:18 AM
There are locations within the park where you can get your wristband for the evening. They'll have them marked for you.

04-17-2015, 01:08 PM
There are locations within the park where you can get your wristband for the evening. They'll have them marked for you.

The locations are "normally" at Stitch's Great Escape (Tomorrowland) and Tortuga Tavern (Adventureland). They can change though from year to year. They usually open at 4:30pm or a bit before, depending on when the handheld devices get activated.

NJGIRL
05-06-2015, 09:57 PM
I don't believe the paper ticket exists anymore. Everything is linked to the magic band.

I was sent paper tickets for the party this year, then linked them to the band.

ktflisa
05-24-2015, 01:49 PM
I received paper tickets, and linked them but I'm still taking the paper ones. This is all new to me since I haven't been to WDW since Oct 2011. I figure linking them and taking the paper tickets ought to take out any issues!