PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Intergalactic Celebrity Schedule Announced

VWL Mom
04-04-2015, 07:00 AM
:darth: Celebrity Schedule Announced :yoda:

Weekend 1: May 15 to 17, 2015
Ian McDiarmid (Emperor Palpatine – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace; Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones; Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith; Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi)
Tiya Sircar (Voice of Sabine Wren – Star Wars Rebels)
Amy Allen (Aayla Secura – Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones; Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith)

Weekend 2: May 22 to 24, 2015
Warwick Davis (Wald – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace; and Wicket the Ewok – Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi)
Silas CarsonKi-Adi-Mundi, Nute Gunray (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace; Star Wars: Attack of the Clones; Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith)
Vanessa Marshall (Voice of Hera Syndulla – Star Wars Rebels)

Weekend 3: May 29 to 31, 2015
Warwick Davis (Wald – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace; and Wicket the Ewok – Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi)
Steve Blum (Voice of Zeb Orrelios – Star Wars Rebels)
Daniel Logan (Boba Fett – Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones)

Weekend 4: June 5 to 7, 2015
Ray Park (Darth Maul – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett – Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi)
Ashley Eckstein (Voice of Ashoka Tano – Star Wars Rebels)

Weekend 5: June 12 to 14, 2015
Frank Oz (Voice of Yoda - Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace; Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones; Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith; Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; and Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi)
Ray Park (Darth Maul – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca – Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith; Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope; Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi)
Taylor Gray (Voice of Ezra – Star Wars Rebels)
:trooper: :chewy: :ewok:

DPB is reporting Star Wars Weekends host James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels) will be appearing every week, and in addition to Ashley Eckstein’s Weekend IV guest spot, she will also be joining us every day of the event as host of “Padawan Mind Challenge – Family Edition.”

joanna71985
04-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Can't wait to see Warwick Davis again!

MyDisneyworld
04-04-2015, 05:21 PM
I will be there for weekends 4 and 5, can't wait.

Maddie
04-06-2015, 08:33 AM
Wow, last weekend in June is a jackpot, wish I could attend!

weswerx
04-18-2015, 11:37 PM
I so need to be there for this...would love to be there for several of these weekends...
...if only the force was strong enough to get me there...
:darth::yoda::chewy: