PDA

View Full Version : Crazy/Best

Priority Four
04-03-2015, 11:52 AM
I'd love to hear some of the crazy or best or most unusual thing that you have experienced on property. One sentence. I'm sure we could all write a book.

My son and I broke up a full blown MMA style fight between two teenage boys who just got off the Primevil Whirl

mymickeymouse
04-03-2015, 02:33 PM
Tromped through rain and bad weather for three days during hurricane debbie,determined to get as much magic as possible out of our vacation!:mad::sick::ack:

KylesMom
04-03-2015, 09:26 PM
Got accosted by a Gammorean Guard, a Tusken Raider and Darth Vader & Emporer Palpatine all on the same day - and lived to tell about it! The force must be STRONG with my DS! :yoda:

VacationDisney
04-04-2015, 03:41 PM
While family was riding Splash Mountain I was taken for a magical ride by Tigger in my wheelchair:thumbsup:

Main Street Jim
04-05-2015, 07:36 PM
My raft's engine caught fire as I was crossing the Rivers of America loaded with guests on Labor Day weekend, 2003. :blush:

Katzateer
04-06-2015, 08:59 AM
They used to have a Christmas show/meal at the Contemporary in one of those large buildings in front ( you can see when riding monorail). I booked a seating for 5 - months in advance. It wasn't cheap. When we arrived they didn't have a table set up for us. We ended up in the back- almost felt like we were backstage with the waiting staff. The food was ok. They served wine bottles and my husband and mother in law ended up drunk by the end of the meal. I have never seen her drunk and it was a little surreal. They figured that was the only way they were getting their money's worth out of that experience. I think that is the only dinner experience we have been very disappointed in and it still amuses me to think of the way grandma acted that night.

Sorry- one sentence you said. It should say the night grandma got drunk at the Contemporary and we laughed about it for years after that.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
04-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Having a tourist from another country proposition my 17 yr old DD in line to ride Maelstrom. He was more my age - 40s.