PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Table Dinner

SusieQ
04-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Am I being un-Disneylike in questioning why I would pay $220 today to reserve a table for 3 in August? They hold my credit card details for the majority of our table service ADR's but want to take full payment plus tax and tip for this one. I didn't complete the transaction, it just feels wrong somehow.

Strmchsr
04-03-2015, 02:48 PM
It's up to you to decide if it's worth it or not. If it won't be a magical experience for you, don't do it. They have to go ahead and charge the card though. That's probably the single most popular ADR (though BoG is close) and if they don't take measures people would be booking and canceling all the time.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-03-2015, 08:42 PM
It does feel strange sometimes, to pay for something so far ahead, but then I realize that I do it all the time in the "real" world ... season's tickets, theatre tickets, etc, so for the super-hot-ticket items at Disney maybe it doesn't seem that strange after all.

I agree with Chris - without it, people would be cancelling and changing all the time, it would be a mess!

1DisneyNut
04-04-2015, 10:03 AM
I wouldn't pay $20 to reserve Cinderella's Royal Table again. It was the worst dinner we have ever had in Orlando, not just WDW; all of Orlando.

The only positive thing was our reservation was during the fireworks and we watched them from out table through the big castle window. That was pretty cool but not worth the cost and suffering through that meal.

Disneylovescompany
04-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Breakfast at Cinderellas Royal table is worth it. The food isnt spectacular but good. And its a lot cheaper than the overpriced and generally bland offerings at dinner.