PDA

View Full Version : Poly Room Question

Sweetigal4
04-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Longtime lurker here :secret: I will be able to register online on Monday. I have booked a standard view room. I would like a view of the main pool (prefer the main pool) or the monorail & definitely not a view of the parking lot. What longhouses should I request? I will be able to request only 2 as I am also putting a request in for a balcony. I do not require being close to the GCH as I am used to staying at POR so this resort is small compared to that. I just would like a pleasant view. TIA

FiggyFan
04-11-2015, 10:50 PM
I think Samoa is the only building that will give a good view of the main pool. You did not mention when you are going, so you need to check your dates against the pool refurb schedule to make sure it will be open during your trip.

The monorail runs on the outside edge of the resort, so a monorail view is going to be a parking lot view as well.

My choice would be an upper floor pool view room in Rarotonga. You will be looking at the quiet pool, and depending on the room, might even get a glimpse of the Magic Kingdom. We used to stay at the Poly quite a bit, and my favorite room was in Rarotonga.