PDA

View Full Version : Poly View?

RedSoxFan
04-02-2015, 12:33 PM
We are staying at the Poly for the first time in June before traveling to West Palm Beach for my son's wedding. I have a theme park view and want to know which longhouse is the best for that view? Any other info you would like to pass along would be great. I can't wait to stay here. I originally booked the Yacht Club and then switched to Grand Floridian before settling on the Poly.:)

mydisneygirls
04-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Friends just got back and although they didn't stay at the Poly, they did go to see the new DVC there. She said that the main pool was still closed and there are fences and construction everywhere. Just hope you are aware of it.

Hammer
04-02-2015, 01:17 PM
Friends just got back and although they didn't stay at the Poly, they did go to see the new DVC there. She said that the main pool was still closed and there are fences and construction everywhere. Just hope you are aware of it.

A lot of the construction will be done prior to the OP's arrival in June. The pool should be reopened within the next couple of weeks. The path to the TTC is reopened. There still could be some construction as Tokelau won't be done being converted into DVC units until sometime this summer.

mydisneygirls
04-02-2015, 01:25 PM
A lot of the construction will be done prior to the OP's arrival in June. The pool should be reopened within the next couple of weeks. The path to the TTC is reopened. There still could be some construction as Tokelau won't be done being converted into DVC units until sometime this summer.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing it in August when we dine at O'Hana! When we stayed there, Tokelau was my favorite building to stay in.