PDA

View Full Version : pepsi

paragon
04-02-2015, 07:09 AM
I saw a horrible story yesterday, ( keep in mind it was April 1 ) that said WDW has cancelled their agreement with Coca Cola, and would be replacing all fountain drinks with Pepsi. What do you think?

Disney4us2
04-02-2015, 08:09 AM
I think it was an April fools day joke. Just like the one I read saying that Cinderella's castle is going to be renamed Elsa's castle. Also in the same blog that SE will now be a giant snowball.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
04-02-2015, 09:24 AM
I think I've been living in that #$@@ for the past 15 years as I live where Pepsi was founded (New Bern, NC) so every local restaurant serves Pepsi. The chains that have coke contracts still serve coke, but man......I drink a LOT of Iced Tea here instead.

vicster
04-02-2015, 09:36 AM
I'm a Pepsi person so I would be happy with that. You're either a coke or pepsi person so I hope it wasn't a joke.

sorcerer fan
04-02-2015, 09:37 AM
DW always takes a couple of bottles with her whenever we go down just to get her through the week, LOL

wilcat
04-02-2015, 09:40 AM
If true I for one would be very happy with the change. I know I am probably in the minority here but I hate Coke which leaves me drinking the water there (not always pleasant).

BrerGnat
04-02-2015, 10:14 AM
It was a joke. I wish it weren't though.

i'm grumpy
04-02-2015, 11:15 AM
I don't like either. Dr. Pepper, please. :D

Tekneek
04-02-2015, 11:18 AM
I saw one yesterday that I believed at first. Changing Stitch's Escape to Olaf's Escape.

paragon
04-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Its coke for me, and an ice cold coke from Casey's is my MK must do.

2Epcot
04-02-2015, 03:21 PM
I'm a Coke person, always Coke for me, though when I would eat at some of the fast food places that just had Pepsi I started to accept Pepsi, only when I was eating that food.

BrerGnat
04-02-2015, 04:14 PM
I'm a Coke person, always Coke for me, though when I would eat at some of the fast food places that just had Pepsi I started to accept Pepsi, only when I was eating that food.

Yes! Taco bell and KFC require Pepsi. Always. Also, to me, pizza always requires Pepsi.

Biggeek
04-02-2015, 06:22 PM
I actually dread going down to Disney just because of Coke.. ick! .... (okay.. so maybe that's somewhat over stated) But I really would love it if they ditched coke for Pepsi.

That said I do travel all over for work and Coke nor Pepsi are all the same everywhere.. SE Coke it's too bad.. in the NE / Midwest I can't stand it, out west both are okay.. But you cant beat Mexico Coke!! Don't know what's different, but it's tasty!

LOL

DonaldDuck1117
04-02-2015, 07:18 PM
If I have the choice I will pick Pepsi every time but I am not the kind of person that will only drink Pepsi. I prefer it, but if the place only had coke that is fine by me.

manutd1
04-02-2015, 07:20 PM
Either or for me. Non issue. I like soda. Any soda..as long as its not diet.:mickey:

Tink1
04-02-2015, 08:11 PM
Pepsi person

Nanc

Stu29573
04-03-2015, 08:35 AM
I actually dread going down to Disney just because of Coke.. ick! .... (okay.. so maybe that's somewhat over stated) But I really would love it if they ditched coke for Pepsi.

That said I do travel all over for work and Coke nor Pepsi are all the same everywhere.. SE Coke it's too bad.. in the NE / Midwest I can't stand it, out west both are okay.. But you cant beat Mexico Coke!! Don't know what's different, but it's tasty!

LOL

Mexican Coke uses pure cane sugar. Living in Texas, its fairly easy to come by...and yes, its better!

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
04-03-2015, 10:03 AM
I wish it were true...........another vote for Pepsi with Dr. Pepper running a close second.

Wayne
04-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Why does it have to be either/or? For quite some time, Pepsi/Frito Lay (both parts of Pepsico at the time) were sponsors at both Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom along with Coke. Coke's exclusive deal came about in the early 80's.

Coke man here. Especially the Mexican Cokes that still use Pure Cane Sugar instead of corn syrup.

#1donaldfan
04-03-2015, 12:45 PM
I am a Coca Cola fan !!! I also like my Diet Dr. Pepper, but happy that Disney Does Coke !!!:mickey:

azcavalier
04-03-2015, 01:12 PM
Yes! Taco bell and KFC require Pepsi. Always. Also, to me, pizza always requires Pepsi.

Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC all used to be under the PepsiCo corporate umbrella. They were spun off into Yum! Foods. So, that's why they're Pepsi restaurants.

Coke fan, but will drink Pepsi. Dr. Pepper is good, too, but Cherry Coke is the best.

My DW is more of a Wild Cherry Pepsi person. She prefers the sweetness. But we have Coke stock, for pete's sake! Stop buying Pepsi!

MrPeetrie
04-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Hate Pepsi. Love Coke.

Love Coke at Disney!!!

Love Coke with Popcorn at Disney!

MNNHFLTX
04-04-2015, 01:16 PM
Yes, it was a joke--sorry! Cool Cool would not be the same with Pepsi products. :crazy:

PETE FROM NYC
04-05-2015, 02:12 AM
I drink diet sodas because I am diabetic, but I am not supposed to drink any colas . They can do further damage to my kidneys.
I wish WDW and other places would offer some no caffeine diet sodas for me.

tjstrike
04-05-2015, 05:39 PM
I'm all for a swap to Pepsi products as long as they serve diet dew, otherwise I could care less.

magicofdisney
04-05-2015, 07:03 PM
I drink diet sodas because I am diabetic, but I am not supposed to drink any colas . They can do further damage to my kidneys.
I wish WDW and other places would offer some no caffeine diet sodas for me.

A few years back the CS at Mexico in Epcot served caffeine-free diet coke. I don't know if they still do.

DizNee143
04-20-2015, 02:12 PM
I wish it had been true! I hate April fools day!
Hubby is a Pepsi man..I swear he keeps that company in business. For the trips we arent staying long we buy a few 20oz bottles at the airport before heading to our resort lol.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-10-2015, 09:12 PM
Even if this was true, I'd probably still bring my own in, which is what I currently do. They charge way too much for soda and water in the parks. So I bring my own.