PDA

View Full Version : Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn Re-Opens for Spring Break Season Till April 11, 2015

Figment!
03-30-2015, 08:38 PM
Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn, located on Tom Sawyer Island in Frontierland at the Magic Kingdom, has re-opened from a multi-year hiatus for the 2015 Peak Spring Break Season.

The counter service location has re-opened with a limited menu. The location is currently serving Turkey Sandwiches, PB&J Sandwiches, Veggies & Hummus, Fresh Fruit, Assorted Chips, and Lemonade.

Cast have reported that the location will go dormant again on April 11, 2015.

Sylvia
04-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Aunt Polly's was always a favorite stop for us. Glad to hear it will re-open for a short period, but we're disappointed it won't be open when we're there in Aug/Sep.

magicofdisney
04-01-2015, 09:40 AM
I've never experienced this place but would love to. I suppose I should just **** it up and go during a crowd-heavy period.

#1donaldfan
04-03-2015, 12:36 PM
I have been to Disney so many times and I have never been there when it's open !! Just our luck I guess ....:cool:

Jforrest2
04-06-2015, 07:33 PM
Not to worry... We will be there in June and I would be more than happy to make some peanut butter sandwiches and sell them for an outrageous price to anyone who wants one! :chef:

#1donaldfan
04-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Not to worry... We will be there in June and I would be more than happy to make some peanut butter sandwiches and sell them for an outrageous price to anyone who wants one! :chef:

You'd do that for us ??!! That's great, do you take CM discounts or dinning plan ???? :thedolls: hahahahaaaaa