View Full Version : Any chance for A & E?

03-25-2015, 09:57 AM
So...in a really happy surprise, I will be chaperoning my school's music spring break trip to Orlando (I teach HS). We leave tomorrow (Thursday) and will be at MK on Saturday. I am a replacement chaperone, and get to bring DS (5) with me. We can't book FP+ now because we don't have the tickets here (part of the whole group trip setup). Will there be ANY chance I can make a FP+ reservation for Anna and Elsa when we get there, or are they likely all gone? DS would love to see them. Thanks!

03-25-2015, 10:52 AM
Usually the FP for Anna & Elsa go as soon as the 60 day booking period opens for resort guests. It can't hurt to check because people do cancel.

Your best bet if it is a must do is to get to the park early , go straight there and get in the stand by line.

03-27-2015, 04:01 PM
We were never able to get a FP for A&E either, but we just went early in the morning and had only about a 20 minute wait