PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Galactic Dine-In Breakfast

terri110874
03-22-2015, 10:45 PM
Is it possible to get cereal ? My 14 yr son has issues with textures of food. He really wants to go but worry he will only eat fruit.

Pirate Granny
03-23-2015, 07:57 AM
Wow at that price they should give him a box of cereal. We are going with two 8 yr olds and I'm hoping they'll be hungry....

KylesMom
03-23-2015, 08:32 AM
I would assume that they will keep the same breakfast buffet as Hollywood & Vine usually has, just substituting the Disney Junior characters for Star Wars characters.

According to that menu, there are "Assorted Hot & Cold Cereals" available.:mickey:

joanna71985
03-23-2015, 08:43 AM
I would assume that they will keep the same breakfast buffet as Hollywood & Vine usually has, just substituting the Disney Junior characters for Star Wars characters.

According to that menu, there are "Assorted Hot & Cold Cereals" available.:mickey:

The breakfast is at Sci-Fi (it isn't a buffet- you pick off a menu). Hollywood and Vine has the Star Wars dinner

KylesMom
03-23-2015, 09:13 AM
Ah, thanks for the distinction, Joanna. Kind of a game changer there.

I would be inclined to think that cereal would not be a part of the offering in a location that does not usually have breakfast. Looking at last years' information, cereal was not mentioned in any of the reviews or pictures I saw.

From what I have read, for the $50, it is more about the characters and photo ops than it is about the breakfast food . . . but hopefully they would have something to his liking!

BrerGnat
03-23-2015, 09:32 AM
Can you bring one of those single serve cereal boxes and just ask for milk?

terri110874
03-23-2015, 11:00 AM
We are mainly going to see the characters since he has aspergers and going to Star Wars Weekends will not be something we could do. I will take a one of single serve cereal just in case.

MyDisneyworld
03-23-2015, 01:02 PM
I did this last year and do not remember seeing any cereal on the menu but really wasn't looking for it. You may want explain your situation when you get there that he will not be eating the food and see if he can bypass paying for the meal. I was not feeling good at one of the buffets with my family and they didn't charge me and even gave me a plate of bread and ginger ale. I was actually sitting outside the restaurant because just seeing the food was making me not feel good and they came out and invited me in. Offered to give me a doggy bag of anything I wanted. They really went above and beyond.

While it's not a buffet and you choose items on the menu our server was kind enough to mention that if we wanted another serving we could get that. I was so full after the initial plate I couldn't even think about getting seconds. I know my limits.

May the force be with you on your trip.

Cinderelley
03-23-2015, 01:38 PM
I would call the restaurant ahead of time and tell them the situation. They may be able to arrange something for you.

Pirate Granny
03-23-2015, 08:30 PM
I was told not too many characters. Darth is at the front, one picture and done for him.

Boba Fett
Greedo
Jawas
Stormtroopers