PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Feel the Force Package

DANAM
03-22-2015, 08:44 PM
Has anyone heard anything about the Feel the force premium package. My DH asks me daily if I have booked this and I don't see where they are offering it. Did anyone do this last year did you think it was worth the $54 per person. We have never been even to see the parade close up and my DH and DS think its a priority.

KylesMom
03-23-2015, 11:02 AM
I don't believe this particular event was announced until sometime in April of last year . . . and it sold out quickly. All reviews I have read indicated it was a good value for $54, but it has not yet been announced for 2015. :darth:

DANAM
03-23-2015, 02:51 PM
Thanks I will just stalk Disneys website daily for the release. Fingers crossed they do it again this year.

KylesMom
03-23-2015, 02:54 PM
It is really great to see the parade "up close and personal". We've had some really great character interactions at the front of the crowds over the years.

While the reviews I have read for "The Force" package said you still need to get there early, for the fee I think it is very reasonable versus lining up at park opening. I'll keep my lightsabers crossed for you! :yoda:

Tick-Tock
04-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Feel the Force packages for 2015 are now open for booking. We just made our reservations!:D

Two versions - regular premium at $69 and deluxe premium at $99 for adults

DANAM
04-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Feel the Force packages for 2015 are now open for booking. We just made our reservations!:D

Two versions - regular premium at $69 and deluxe premium at $99 for adults

Thanks so much. I saw it here 1st! I went with the regular package. I was surprised that it is fully refundable within 24hrs and you can upgrade to deluxe if it is available. It took a long time over the phone. The cast member hadn't done a reservation yet. I suggest online if possible.