PDA

View Full Version : DVC Rental

SueQ
03-20-2015, 04:03 PM
Has anyone booked a villa through The DVC Rental Store??

BigRedDad
03-27-2015, 03:27 PM
I have not. I went through a friend of a friend once. I just bought one on the auction site (you know the one) for a 1BR at Saratoga Springs for 7 nights. I won't quote the price but I got it for $250 less than a Standard room at Port Orleans Riverside. You can go to the Disney site to figure out what I paid.

My wife dropped the idea when trying to figure out what to do this Summer. Although we had a great trip in February, she was a bit limited from wrist surgery still. We have never been to this resort, like going to DTD to trade pins, and have a car for DHS, Epcot, and AK. We will only need a bus for MK.

j2k
06-24-2015, 03:49 PM
I have not. I went through a friend of a friend once. I just bought one on the auction site (you know the one) for a 1BR at Saratoga Springs for 7 nights. I won't quote the price but I got it for $250 less than a Standard room at Port Orleans Riverside. You can go to the Disney site to figure out what I paid.

Sounds like an excellent deal! :number1:

dlpmikki
06-24-2015, 03:56 PM
I don't know anything about a rental store but you can rent from Intercot's sponsors: http://www.dvc-resales.com/