PDA

View Full Version : Kids Pirate Cruise at CBR

DisneyDude1977
03-20-2015, 12:53 PM
We'll be staying at CBR in late June and are thinking of having our 5 year old daughter do the Kids Pirate Cruise. Anyone have any info/thoughts on this experience?

buzznwoodysmom
03-20-2015, 02:49 PM
My kids did this way back in 2009, I think. Mine were older, 9 and 7. My nephews, 12 and 7, joined them. They had a blast. I am just not sure how much they would have enjoyed it by themselves. My youngest wouldn't have gone alone at 5. So I guess it depends on the child. If this is something that wouldn't bother your DD then I am sure she would love it.

Patricia
03-21-2015, 01:39 PM
My youngest did this alone when he was 6 (many years ago). He left from GF while the rest of us had breakfast at Kona. Even being a bit shy, the CM's are so friendly and fun they won him over immediately. He had a blast! He came back with a ridiculous amount of bootie as well.

I'm sure she'll have a great time!

mickeys1stluv
03-21-2015, 06:34 PM
Ride will be closed for refirb. This summer. Not sure what dates. You can check & see.:confused:

KylesMom
03-22-2015, 12:03 AM
DS was around 6 when he took his first pirate cruise on his own. He enjoyed himself immensely and took a few other cruises from the GF and the BC the next few years. The CMs take great care of the kids and I never saw an unhappy child when they returned. Definitely worth the money! :mickey: