PDA

View Full Version : Which One??

SueQ
03-20-2015, 12:05 PM
If you had the choice between the following villas for the end of October, which would you chose:

AKL - standard studio
Old Key West - studio
Saratoga Springs - studio

or would you pay the extra and go;
AKL - savannah view studio

I was hoping for Boardwalk but none available. I like Boardwalk for the location and many food options including the close resorts.

crazygoalie39
03-20-2015, 01:12 PM
We love the Boardwalk too! I'd definitely go with AKL. It's gorgeous, good dining options, and has animals! I would do the savannah view if you can, not very many places in the world where you can have an experience like that. OKW is nice, but Saratoga is by far our least favorite resort at WDW.

buzznwoodysmom
03-20-2015, 02:44 PM
We have stayed at all 3 (4 if you include both AKL resorts). Out of them all we prefer Jambo House, with Kidani Vllage second. We thought OKW was nice, but too spread out. SSR has been one of our least favorite resorts. Nothing "special"about it in our opinion, didn't even feel like a Disney resort to us.

We loved having a Savannah view, but most people don't spend enough time on the balcony to make the additional cost worth it. We would always go for the Savannah view, but we really enjoy seeing the animals from our room, and we don't stay at AKL very often (only twice out of around 18 trips). So it's sort of a treat when we do stay there.