PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass

Priority Four
03-19-2015, 05:47 PM
We are about to purchase six annual passes. Mom, Dad, married son and daughter in law living on their own College age daughter living at home and her boyfriend. Do I get DVC discount for all? If it matters, that's five same last names.

VWL Mom
03-19-2015, 06:09 PM
I'm assuming the deed is in your name? If so the discount would be for you, your spouse, and your daughter living at home. It's immediate family members residing at your address.

Pirate Granny
03-19-2015, 07:04 PM
They will ask for everyone licenses to ensure same address as is on the contract. Boyfriend isn't even eligible not on the contract.

DizneyRox
03-19-2015, 07:48 PM
The check is done when you turn the voucher is for a real ticket. So, you can certainly buy them a DVC discounted voucher, at guest relations, they will only activate the ones for those eligible. They will charge the difference to your card before activating the ineligible ones.

Priority Four
03-20-2015, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the refresher. I have'nt bought passes since the kids got married. I remember the drill now. Ya'll are awesome.

DisneyGiant
03-24-2015, 01:18 PM
So speaking of the voucher - mine is already linked to MDE. I ordered it over the phone - never got anything in the mail.

I can just want up to Guest Relations to get it activated on the Magic Band - right?

VWL Mom
03-24-2015, 04:33 PM
So speaking of the voucher - mine is already linked to MDE. I ordered it over the phone - never got anything in the mail.

I can just want up to Guest Relations to get it activated on the Magic Band - right?

Exactly, they discontinued sending paper vouchers a few years ago. I normally take the confirmation number along with your DVC membership card and a photo ID and have not had a problem.

DisneyGiant
03-27-2015, 04:34 PM
Exactly, they discontinued sending paper vouchers a few years ago. I normally take the confirmation number along with your DVC membership card and a photo ID and have not had a problem.

Thank you! I must have had a brain fart (lol) because I did that last year! You just jogged my memory - I had the voucher # in my iphone in case I needed it.......