PDA

View Full Version : 41 minutes and counting

minnie04
03-18-2015, 03:40 PM
I have been on hold for over 40 minutes just for one question :mad::thedolls: Really!!! I wish it was something I could have posted here, but I needed to call... OMG!!! love Disney,but loud, static music is getting to me :ack:

Mrs Bus Driver
03-18-2015, 04:54 PM
You have my sympathy, my personal on hold record is 3 hours (not Disney, government) and every minute having to listen to a recording saying so sorry for the wait and please stay on the line for the next available person. Hang in there baby every once in a while we all go to the land of hold for an extended period. :mickey:

Disney4us2
03-18-2015, 06:43 PM
Hope you finally got through. How long did it take?

minnie04
03-19-2015, 09:37 AM
I never got through :( ok, but this one is on ME.. I was on hold going on 45 minutes here at work, so I had to put the phone on speaker very low to make sure it wasn't blaring Disney music..lol and when I went to hit the speaker nothing came out, so I pressed a button and LOST THE CONNECTION!!!! :D :D so I just sat here staring at the phone saying "NOOOOOOOO I didn't just do that!!" So I will be trying today.

My question for them is “why is my DD AP ticket expiring sooner that the rest of us?” I bought them all on the same day. So we should expire on the same day as well.

SurferStitch
03-19-2015, 01:03 PM
This might be a dumb question, but were they all ACTIVATED on the same day (did you all enter a park for the first time on the same day with your AP's)? Purchase date doesn't matter.... activation date matters.

Other than that, it sounds like a glitch with the system. They should be able to tell you the activation date.

BrerGnat
03-19-2015, 01:14 PM
Was your daughters ticket an upgraded ticket?