PDA

View Full Version : Night of Joy Info

azcavalier
03-16-2015, 11:22 AM
Does anyone know how much the Night of Joy tickets cost? I tried to find it here on Intercot, but the information is from 2010. I went to the actual Night of Joy website, and it said that more information would be forthcoming regarding ticket prices. I don't need exact pricing. Just an idea of what to expect.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-16-2015, 11:48 AM
The 2014 tickets were $59 plus tax in advance and $69 plus tax for same-day tickets.

I would plan on a bit of an increase (of course), but at least it is a guide.

azcavalier
03-16-2015, 02:04 PM
Yeah, that's more than we want to spend. Thanks!

MargaretMessler
03-16-2015, 07:08 PM
They also have a two day ticket (or at least they did in 2013) which is a little of a price break from the single day tickets.

It is pricey but I don't regret it for a minute, it was a great event. Despite the rain

momof3+twins
03-20-2015, 07:55 PM
Are there rides open during the event? My son is begging to go BUT there are 7 of us ....expensive!!

MargaretMessler
03-21-2015, 07:45 PM
Are there rides open during the event? My son is begging to go BUT there are 7 of us ....expensive!!

Yes there are rides open during the event. I can't remember WHICH ones, but there is a special park map they hand out on the way in that lists what's open as far as food, rides, etc. There was a lot open for rides, not so much for food, just a couple options there.

We didn't check out the lines for rides during the event as we stuck to the concert performances, but I'm willing to bet they are fairly short between the limited ticketing and the fact that the stages were pretty crowded as the night went on.

For seven people though, yeah I'd be second guessing the expense too if not everyone was into the event itself.

Paiges
04-30-2015, 11:58 PM
I just saw that Night of Joy tickets are now on sale. $65 for one night, $115 for both. Does anyone know if they sell out and if so, how far ahead?:confused:

Coleby
05-01-2015, 11:35 PM
I just saw that Night of Joy tickets are now on sale. $65 for one night, $115 for both. Does anyone know if they sell out and if so, how far ahead?:confused:

I know last year they sold out. I don't remember when. I think Saturday sold out before Friday did.

Cinderelley
05-07-2015, 01:39 AM
It is similar to the Halloween Party. My friends and I went one year, but there were too teens there for us. The event itself was good, but we had gone on a girl's trip to get away from our kids. :P