PDA

View Full Version : First time visitor

butterflynsg
03-15-2015, 10:42 PM
Hi, everyone! I will be taking my husband and two kids to Disney World for the first time this June. My mom and sister and her family are going with us as well. They are arriving one day earlier than we are, due to son's school schedule. My question is about the famous FP +, so my sister and mom can get their fast passes a day before us, since we will not be arriving until the next day. We are all linked on My Disney Experience, and we wanted to get our fast passes together. Will we have to wait a day later to get our passes, or will my sister be able to reserve all of our fast passes on the 60 days out mark, since we are linked together? What is the best way to do this? Should be wait until the next day, when we are allowed to make the selections, so that we get them all together? I hope this makes sense. Thanks everyone!

AndrewJackson
03-16-2015, 06:08 AM
:welcome:

Welcome to Intercot!

I am assuming you are all staying onsite, and that you have separate rooms.

If that is the case, your 60 day window will open a day after your sister's.

I think it makes the most sense to plan your FPs with your sister a few days before your window, then have someone reserve the FPs all at the same time. One day won't make that much difference.

butterflynsg
03-16-2015, 07:42 AM
Thank you so much. Yes, we are staying on site at the Coronado, and we all have separate rooms. I didn't know if we would miss out having to wait an extra day.