PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella

BadBoyBill
03-11-2015, 06:30 AM
I had a chance to preview the new Cinderella movie tonight and it is stunning. Visually it is stunning and the film is fresh yet familiar. It is also a film everyone will enjoy. There is a Frozen short film before the movie at least opening weekend that is worth seeing as well. I give it a perfect 10 which is rare for me but Disney hit a home run with this one. There are even hidden Mickeys and a fairly obvious nod to Downton Abbey in the film.

BriarRose0708
03-11-2015, 08:59 AM
Very excited to take the family on Friday! Thanks for the sneak peak :)

Kenny1113
03-11-2015, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the reveiw! :)
If the theater is not too full on our cruise next week we will try to catch it on there.

Katzateer
03-13-2015, 02:36 PM
I was blown away by Cinderella! One of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen!! Well done, Disney, well done.

Christine
03-14-2015, 12:02 PM
I went to the DVC a member preview last week and I just didn't feel it?? But I am glad it appears to be doing so well and that it is being very well received by others. I loved the cast. But that was about it. :blush:

Different strokes ...

PirateLover
03-25-2015, 03:01 PM
Frozen Fever felt a bit phoned in. Although we can't stop laughing about "dry banana hippy hat?" Cinderella was exactly as I expected. It wasn't billed as having a twist. It's not "Lady Tremaine," it's just the story of Cinderella. The cinematography was gorgeous, much like the Oz movie that came out a few years back. It started to feel a tad long towards the end and some of the younger kids in the theater were getting fidgety, but overall I really liked it. I found myself singing the folk song to my 3 month old baby today :). "lavender's green dilly dilly lavender's blue, if you love me dilly dilly I will love you."

mydisneygirls
03-26-2015, 11:42 AM
I am going to date myself --- I remember watching the version with Lesley Ann Warren and Stuart Damon when I was a little girl. Wish they would play that on tv again some time!

PirateLover
03-26-2015, 02:09 PM
I am going to date myself --- I remember watching the version with Lesley Ann Warren and Stuart Damon when I was a little girl. Wish they would play that on tv again some time!

My mother In law was just talking about this. We were trying to find it streaming online for her but it doesn't look like it's available anywhere.

joanna71985
03-26-2015, 09:09 PM
I went to see the movie kind of so so (I wasn't very interested, but wanted to see what the fuss was about), and came out loving it! I thought Disney did a great job, and already planning on seeing it again

Katzateer
03-26-2015, 09:40 PM

One of my favorites- she was so good in that role!! I saw the Cinderella on Broadway and it was very much like that show-songs,etc that Lesley Ann Warren had sung. :cloud9: