PDA

View Full Version : Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Tinkerkel
03-10-2015, 05:00 PM
So excited about our upcoming trip - we leave in 8 days :mickey: It has been very last minute as far as planning & of course there are no fast passes available for SDMT. Our general plan is usually to head to Adventureland first thing...any tips? Should we go to SDMT first thing instead?

chefmickey3
03-10-2015, 05:40 PM
We went first thing during our trip in December. We waited about 15 minutes. Unless you want to wait in a long line, I would suggest going first and then resume your normal pattern. It is a great coaster - so Disney!

Cass&KenziesMom
03-10-2015, 06:02 PM
I would also suggest that you keep checking every day! We snagged our Mine Train FPs less than a week out from our trip!

#1donaldfan
03-11-2015, 12:42 PM
If you want little time waiting you better rope drop it. It's a mad house at rope drop but you'll get right on. It's a good ride, but very much not worth a long wait. :thumbsup:

joonyer
03-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Unless you are willing to wait for at least an hour or more, you should try to get there first thing, and I mean at rope drop, or wait until right before park closing on an EMH evening. Otherwise, the standby queue WILL be looooong.

manutd1
03-11-2015, 09:07 PM
If you are there at rope drop...head immediately to the mine ride. We jogged and only waited 5-10 minutes. Well with the morning run!!! Maybe a fast pass will open up....they usually do..just keep an eye out!
But...if you are "jogging" next to others headed to the same attraction.......run faster!!:thumbsup:
We did....:D

Lizzie
03-17-2015, 02:43 PM
I dislike the running for an attraction at rope drop. I don't think you are supposed to run but if you don't run you end up and the end of a long line of people who ran. So even if you are front of the line for rope drop those who ran will go in front of you.

AndrewJackson
03-17-2015, 04:29 PM
Get reservations at 8:00 for Crystal Palace, and finish by 8:45 or 8:50. When you leave, they will let you wait at the castle ahead of all the others. You will be there with about 100 people or so. You can look back at the throng of people moving up Main Street. Another option is an 8:00 reservation for Be Our Guest.