PDA

View Full Version : Easter baskets etc.

Catzle
03-06-2015, 08:12 PM
I want to have Easter baskets for my daughters on Easter morning. We are staying at the Poly. Is it best to order in advance and have delivered from the disney florist or will they have baskets and stuff to choose from from the gift shop. Never been for a holiday before and I know Easter is not celebrated like Christmas but we want to make it as special as if we were at home.

Disney4us2
03-17-2015, 05:53 AM
Maybe you could ship some baskets / supplies directly to the Poly. You then can choose what goes inside the baskets. While at WDW, you can pick up some chocolate treats for the baskets. Fabric baskets would be easier to take back home in a suitcase.

I would do plastic eggs with non melting candies, anything that is special to my DD, etc.

minnie04
03-17-2015, 10:05 AM
You might find some good Easter stuff at the Goofy Candy store in DTD. I would call them and ask if they have any baskets to purchase and then just distract the girls and have them send them to the resort. If not maybe have someone step out and go take care of it while the girls are busy. Disney Florist is really expensive to me for what you get IMO. I would rather load up on things they like. Even get a stuffed Minnie or Mickey (or whomever they like) for the baskets as well at DTD. If you have a car then I would venture out to Walgreens or Publix and get everything there.