PDA

View Full Version : Last minute FP+ ???

jiifigment
03-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Ok. Stupidest thing I've ever done thinking we could go to Florida and skip Disney. Just once. Now we're talking about going for a day. Never done this last minute. Never done it not staying on property. Is this even worth trying?

Is there ANY way to see what fast pass plus options are available before I commit to buying tickets? (we're talking about THIS Sunday)

Thanks for the help. I'm in new territory for me.

Speedy1998
03-05-2015, 12:43 PM
You can always give it a try. I would think that if you have magic bands you would be able to book FP+.

DonaldDuck1117
03-05-2015, 01:28 PM
I *think* you need to have a ticket loaded into My Disney Experiece before it will allow you to look up fast passes.

Remember though, you are still allowed to ride rides even without fast passes ;)

i'm grumpy
03-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Sis wan't able to look without a ticket.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
03-05-2015, 02:23 PM
I just went into My Disney Experience to see if I could book or even look at the FP+ system. Our trip was end of January, so I have no current tickets linked to my profile, which explains the following message:

Valid Park Admission Required
In order to be included in a FastPass+ party, you need valid park admission that is linked to your Disney account. Park admission is not required to make FastPass+ selections for others.

So unless you know someone that has current tickets and can look for you, then I don't think there is any way for you to see what's available until you physically link your tickets.

manutd1
03-05-2015, 05:12 PM
I *think* you need to have a ticket loaded into My Disney Experiece before it will allow you to look up fast passes.

Remember though, you are still allowed to ride rides even without fast passes ;)
Yep....depending on the time of year you go....FP sometimes aren't needed at all. We go in late april to early may to mid may some years...very rarely is there a wait of more than 30-35 minutes. to me, thats an ok wait time. Obviously, the mine ride and a couple others you'll want a FP
but, even if i went during a VERY busy time...there are ways to beat the crowds...get there EARLY and you can knock out a few popular attractions with no FP..then late in the day also. Splash always have almost no line late int he day. I would never let the absence of me having a FP to keep me from wanting to goto WDW.