PDA

View Full Version : Magic Band Suprise

Simba 1
03-05-2015, 05:57 AM
Came home last night and Magic Bands were waiting in our mailbox. I tracked the shipment so I knew they were coming. When I opened them, I noticed they included "Disney Vacation Club Member" sliders with each band. They are gray with a blue DVC Mickey head logo and black writing. They look especially nice on the blue band!

We didn't receive these last year for our trip. Not sure how new this is, but wanted to share the "extra" magic.:mickey:

VWL Mom
03-05-2015, 06:56 AM
We got them with our bands last year, I agree a nice little added surprise. :mickey:

faline
03-05-2015, 08:07 AM
Strangely, my husband received the slider but I didn't. Guess who took it over??!!

John
03-05-2015, 08:22 AM
Hmm - no magic bands at Hilton Head ;) - and I'm ok with that. Though I would like a slider for my AP band. Wonder what would happen if I asked for one :thedolls:

disneymom15
03-05-2015, 09:26 AM
We received ours for are October trip last year.

kakn7294
03-05-2015, 05:20 PM
Hmm - no magic bands at Hilton Head ;) - and I'm ok with that. Though I would like a slider for my AP band. Wonder what would happen if I asked for one :thedolls:

I want the AP slider too.

John
03-05-2015, 07:04 PM
I got the AP one when I renewed in the mail.

TheDuckRocks
03-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Strangely, my husband received the slider but I didn't. Guess who took it over??!!

I thought only I had received the slider and not my husband, but when I looked under the fake bottom thingie his was in there too.

faline
03-06-2015, 10:08 AM
I thought only I had received the slider and not my husband, but when I looked under the fake bottom thingie his was in there too.

Yeah - I checked the entire box when it arrived but there was only 1. That was a trip when I think we received more than one set of magic bands for the same trip - I think we might even have received two and a half sets of bands that trip - one based on our reservation; one based on being annual passholders and a third single band addressed only to my husband as a DVC owner.

TheDuckRocks
03-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Yeah - .... and a third single band addressed only to my husband as a DVC owner.

Was that the one that had the slide?

faline
03-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Was that the one that had the slide?

Yes it was. The annual passholder bands had annual passholder slides for each of us.