PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Felt This Trip

GreenBeetle
03-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Hi All: wanted to share with you how grateful I am to the Cast Members of AKL - both Kidani Villas and Jambo House.

During our recent stay everyone at both locations went above and beyond to help my family through a particularly rough time - and much longer than planned visit.

I'm happier than ever to call Kidani Villas my Home Resort. :thumbsup: :mickey:

dlpmikki
03-05-2015, 03:42 AM
Thanks for sharing. It's nice to hear that Disney CMs can still make this kind of magic. Hope everything is going OK for your family now.

VWL Mom
03-05-2015, 07:17 AM
It's nice to hear they went the distance to help you out, I hope everything's okay.

Melanie
03-05-2015, 07:28 AM
Love hearing the good stuff! :thumbsup::mickey:

faline
03-05-2015, 08:04 AM
Glad to hear that folks were helpful to you - sorry to hear you had a difficult family experience.

MyDisneyworld
03-05-2015, 08:17 AM
The CMs at Jambo house last year went way above and beyond for something that was our fault. We missed the bus to the airport due to our own fault and they said to relax it happens all the time. They got us a cab and paid for it to take us to the airport. Very magical, I was totally prepared to pay for this myself as it was our fault. I explained it to them but they said no worries we will take care of it.

GreenBeetle
03-05-2015, 11:53 PM
I agree about hearing the special stuff, that's why I sent a special THANK YOU email to Guest Services as well. My husband was unexpectedly hospitalized during our stay so things were scary for a while.

Not quite the trip we planned, but everyone is safe and sound now.

TheDuckRocks
03-06-2015, 10:08 AM
I am so glad to hear everything is well for you all now.
It has been our experience that Disney really does the extra steps when needed. On a daily basis I feel Disney CMs are the best of the best.