PDA

View Full Version : Possible never ask FP+ question!!!!

manutd1
03-03-2015, 01:46 AM
Ok, I just made my 3 selections for one of the days we will be at the M.k. (as i have done many times before) FP+ isn't new to me. However, due to an issue with my resort ressie..a GRACIOUS fellow from guest relations gave me (2) use anytime fast passes that I can use on any attraction except the mine ride. So I know really have 5 FP+ for that day.
My question is...I am assuming I can only use the "extra" ones outside my hour windows for the other three. Any info on this? Example...my first FP+ is the mine ride at 1100-1200 hrs. So i couldn't use the extra one during that hour...id have to use it before or after...The same with the other 2 FP+ selections...Am I understanding this correct? This is the only day I have the 2 extra FP's

TheVBs
03-03-2015, 07:07 AM
First of all, very cool! :mickey:

My best guess is that there wouldn't be a restriction. I would think that if you got on the mine ride at 11am, off at 11:15, then you could go right then and use one of the extras on something else. But, again, I'm just guessing.

vicster
03-03-2015, 07:37 AM
Are they connected to your magic band?

Pirate Granny
03-03-2015, 08:07 AM
We received three free FP+ for a dining problem...nuff said...anyway, they were paper, dated and park specific. We could not use them for parade or fireworks. We did use for the Mine ride, but it had just opened, and the CM gave us a hard time and refused at first..I insisted she call her supervisor and they let us on. But we couldn't link, it was like an old fast pass, just present at any time and walk on. It was our last day at disney so that worked out well....the dinner, not so much, thankfully was a couple of days before.

Cass&KenziesMom
03-03-2015, 08:12 AM
Good question. If they are linked to your band I would call and ask? If they're paper FP then I would think there would be no restrictions on when you could use them.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-03-2015, 09:17 AM
We got a few "special" FP's on our last trip from a CM. Like a PP poster said, they were paper, just like the old FP.

There were no restrictions on how we could use them, and DD ended up riding Peter Pan 5 times in a row with them ... she was in her glory!

Daisy'sMom
03-03-2015, 02:25 PM
I have two fast passes from a letter I received from Disney. I was told they never expire, fyi

manutd1
03-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Are they connected to your magic band?
yes..these are on my disney experience.. It shows the three I picked...PLUS the other 2. Which says return time...0900-11pm "park hours". I use my magic band at the FP enter are and scan my Band. They are not physical paper

Pirate Granny
03-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Well they plainly state you can only use between 9 and 11 pm...so that will limit the times you can pick. I would assume, you won't be able to book them earlier and it will impede you from booking others after your first three are used. Kinda not great if that's the limited booking options you have. I guess you won't truly know until you get there, and use your first three. Good Luck...paper FP+ like some of us got would've been preferable.

manutd1
03-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Well they plainly state you can only use between 9 and 11 pm...so that will limit the times you can pick. I would assume, you won't be able to book them earlier and it will impede you from booking others after your first three are used. Kinda not great if that's the limited booking options you have. I guess you won't truly know until you get there, and use your first three. Good Luck...paper FP+ like some of us got would've been preferable.
Its 9am to 11pm use anytime..... thats the park hours from open till close
I did call guest services again..directly, Apparently, according to them...anytime regardless of pre picked FP. However, I will only use the 2 bonus during times I don't have a FP+ return window....that would eliminate any unforeseen issues.