PDA

View Full Version : Question - New Fastpass Rules

DisneyFr33k
02-27-2015, 07:46 AM
We are slated to go to Disney World in a week. We have our bands, and have made the three FP for each day we are at each park. I didn't know we could add more until reading posts here.

Question: How do you go about adding additional FP's to the three already booked through MDE? I heard that all the FP "machines"are at the front of each park? Can I get all three added as we enter, or do we have to wait for time frames to add additional passes?

Thanks!! :mickey:

Pirate Granny
02-27-2015, 08:27 AM
You have to use all your scheduled FP+ before you can go to a kiosk to schedule one more, once that one is used you can go back and schedule another one. You can never have six scheduled...you can use the above process and end up with six FP+ that you've used by the end of the day, but you can only start with the original three, and then add on, one at a time....most of the major rides, parades, fireworks will be gone early, if not available at all to add on, so get your must haves with your first three that you pre schedule.

Lynn J Mc
02-27-2015, 11:45 AM
We just got back and there are several FP kiosks in each park. The one I used a Cast Member was actually holding an Ipad for me to choose the next FP on. I didn't find any I wanted so it wasn't much use to me. The nice young lady did say that they are working to add that option to the MDE app.

WDWForever
02-27-2015, 06:19 PM
Just got back from WDW. Setup first 3 fastpasses using MDE for each day in the parks. Each day after the 3 are used, you need to go to a kiosk to reserve another fastpass. After it's used, go back for another. On busy days the popular rides will be gone by this time though.