PDA

View Full Version : FP question

minnie04
02-25-2015, 09:57 AM
I have booked 3 fast passes and only used two. Due to time or sometimes we only want two and it always gives you three rides. I try to book the rides we really want for the times we want and the other (whatever) ride at an earlier time so we miss it. Here is what happens, when we go to the other parks and try to book 3 new passes. We always have a problem that needs the CM to go in and erase the one pass we DIDN'T use. My question is WHY doesn't it erase the first pass after the time is over? Why does it need someone to go in manually and delete it? We didn't use it in the time frame shouldn't that be enough? That always brings me back to the same question WHY 3 passes when I only want 2??? It ties up a ride someone else could be enjoying.. At least in the old days..lol we could just hand off the unused pass and someone could go in our place (if we got a pass we didn't have time to use). Are they working on this?? I hope so:confused:

dnickels
02-25-2015, 10:27 AM
Because a lot of people who don't know any better will go and use that FP for Figment of Captain EO or whatever it may be.

Remember FP+ is as much about crowd control/management and spreading guests around the parks as it is anything else.

tjstrike
02-26-2015, 06:18 PM
Going on MDE and canceling it yourself would probably save you some time and confusion.

yankeesfan123
02-27-2015, 06:46 AM
I didn't have this problem when I went.. Lucky me?

Are you trying to get you new FP at the second park from your app?

Out of curiosity: you say you go to the second park to book 3 new fast passes? All at once?

Speedy1998
02-27-2015, 12:51 PM
Simple reason for "Why 3?" It is an attempt to spread guest around and get them to try some of the less popular attractions.