PDA

View Full Version : Fences around the sorcerers hat

goofy for pluto
02-24-2015, 03:19 PM
I have been watching on twitter the photos of the sorcerers hat being removed. it looks as though it's almost down now. Does anyone know if once that is completely removed, will they leave that fence up to build the rumored stage or will those fences come down right away? :smickey:

DizneyFreak2002
02-24-2015, 06:39 PM
Trying to find out but hitting dead ends... My guess, and this is only my guess, a temp stage will be installed for Star Wars Weekends, then work on the new permanent stage will begin once SWW is over.. IF a new stage is what they are going to install... But remember, the retractable stage has been only discussed online by fanboys, and has not been confirmed (or denied to be fair) by insiders...

DizneyFreak2002
02-25-2015, 06:19 PM
BTW, the hat is completely gone... YIPPEE!!! The view has been restored!!! Other than the construction walls... Now, once GRM Chinese Theater gets the spires back, the celebration will truly begin!!!!!

goofy for pluto
02-25-2015, 09:27 PM
I am happy we have photos with the hat, but even more happy that it has been removed. it was a
great icon, but in the wrong place in the park.
Hoping for some really exciting things in the future for the studios. The Great Movie Ride deserves a full makeover. It could be so awesome with the catalog of movies Disney has to work with. :smickey: