PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to know how many days are left on your tickets?

Catzle
02-19-2015, 10:16 PM
Is there a way to know how many days are left on your tickets before we go to WDW?

mechanic
02-20-2015, 03:19 AM
If they are linked to bands, I think it shows up on mde. If older tickets, I think you need to take to guest services or hotel concierge to check.

mrte62
02-20-2015, 08:53 AM
If they are linked to bands, I think it shows up on mde. If older tickets, I think you need to take to guest services or hotel concierge to check.

It also depends on the age of the tickets.and if they have bar codes On our last trip we had several days left on numerous tickets. Some were able to be added to MDE and some were not.

CleveSJM
02-20-2015, 09:36 AM
Link them up on the MDE website (disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/my-disney-experience/) or call customer services.

Catzle
02-20-2015, 12:26 PM
I did link them but it does not say how many days we have left.

CleveSJM
02-20-2015, 01:59 PM
It's not showing for me anymore either. A couple months ago, right below the "Age: 10 and older" it used to say something like 2 non-expiring days left. Maybe they took that away recently.

Catzle
02-20-2015, 03:19 PM
It does say 10 day non expiration but that is the ticket I bought but not how many days are left. Guess I will call.

twinboyz
02-20-2015, 04:46 PM
They recently took the info of how many days are left off the site, because it wasn't always accurate. When you call they will give you an e-mail. You need to make copies of your tickets front and back and also your drivers license and send this to the e-mail they give you. Within a week you will have the amount of days you have remaining. It was a hassle, but I received my information. They won't give it to you over the phone. Plan ahead.:( Give yourself enough time to buy tickets for your upcoming stay if needed.

Katzateer
02-21-2015, 08:16 AM
With older tickes you have to take them to guest relations. We used our tickets for 3 trips and I had to have them check our first day in the parks. Used to be a great deal but hasnt been for last few years. The days of non- expiring ticket deals are gone which makes me sad.

Katzateer
02-21-2015, 08:20 AM
They recently took the info of how many days are left off the site, because it wasn't always accurate. When you call they will give you an e-mail. You need to make copies of your tickets front and back and also your drivers license and send this to the e-mail they give you. Within a week you will have the amount of days you have remaining. It was a hassle, but I received my information. They won't give it to you over the phone. Plan ahead.:( Give yourself enough time to buy tickets for your upcoming stay if needed.

That's great that that worked for you. Maybe I couldn't get the information since we didn't bUy our non- expiring tickets directly from Disney.