PDA

View Full Version : Westminster Dogs 2015

SBETigg
02-16-2015, 08:06 PM
Any Westminster Dog Show fans around?

It airs Monday Feb 16 on CNBC (Hound, Toy, Non-Sporting, Herding) and Tuesday Feb 17 on USA network (Sporting, Working, Terrier, with the Best in Show finale). And then it airs again several times, usually on weekends.

I'm always watching for the Pug and the Pembroke Welsh Corgi, my two favorites due to having both in the family. The Toy and Herding groups are my favorite, but I love them all. How about you?

Mickey'sGirl
02-16-2015, 09:22 PM
I love the Sporting and Non-Sporting groups best. We are Brittany folks and love to see them in the Sporting dogs (especially the beautiful "Tally" who cleaned up 5 years ago). I also love seeing the Keeshonds in the Non Sporting (I had "Monty" the Keeshond growing up.).

Katzateer
02-16-2015, 09:58 PM
The Shetland Sheepdogs are my favorite but I love them all. When I went to the Westminster show a few years ago I fell in love with the powder puff Chinese Crested. They are such show offs in the ring.

CynBeth
02-17-2015, 04:52 PM
My favorite is the Sporting Group since a lot of my favorite breeds are in there but I love them all.
I hope to see it in person someday.

SBETigg
02-18-2015, 10:25 AM
The Beagle was my favorite last night! So glad she won. It was a great BIS group, as usual.

Mickey'sGirl
02-18-2015, 11:10 AM
She was fabulous Sherri. A fantastic little dog.