PDA

View Full Version : Magic Band and Pass Questions

Mr. Smee
02-15-2015, 03:43 PM
We will be in WDW at the end of March with our DD's HS Band on a Spring Break trip.

Can I use a Magic Band I already own and load my passes provided by the school for the trip onto the band? I'd like to use bands we have and load them with the tickets, use MDE, and maybe some FastPasses.

stephicakes
02-19-2015, 08:54 AM
What type of "passes" do you have? As long as you have an MDE account, have a MB that is activated on MDE, and have a ticket # or have a voucher # for your ticket provided by the school, you should be able to link that to MDE with no problem. Once your tickets are linked on MDE, you can make FP reservations at the appropriate time (day of, 30d, 60d, etc).

I have never traveled to WDW with such a big group so maybe someone can come along with more info if the logistics are much different with so many people.

stephicakes
02-19-2015, 09:01 AM
sorry Mr. Smee.... just read your other thread and I am guessing they are related? If the passes are not regular tickets, or only special group discounted tickets, then I doubt your will be able to link them to MDE but you can always try.

Hopefully someone with experience with these passes will offer more input...

Snow's Mom
02-20-2015, 09:27 PM
Same question here. My DD will be busy with a music/band activity until almost noon, so would like to book FP+ 30 days out, but we don't have ticket info yet. There's no time to visit a kiosk when they get to the park. So...bumping this one up in hopes someone comes who has traveled with a group.