PDA

View Full Version : Pre Disney trip dreams ~

EeyoresBestFriend
02-15-2015, 12:18 PM
I wondered if I am the only one who seems to have a weird anxiety dreams before a Disney trip?

I randomly have at least 2 starting about 6 months before the trip. The first one was missing the plane because my niece was running a triathalon and returned home to shower at boarding time. One again last night that our clothing was delivered to my POFQ room piled in open cardboard boxes because our luggage had been destroyed on the way there. :confused:

These happen a few times before every trip to Disney and it makes us laugh whenever they do. DH says he knows the trip is a 'real' when I start having them. :blush:

eam
02-15-2015, 01:45 PM
My frequent dream is that I only have one day left on vacation and I haven't been to the Magic Kingdom or ridden the monorail yet. Panic mode sets in.

Pally
02-15-2015, 01:46 PM
You made me laugh. It's funny how our minds work. I just may start having those weird dreams now that I live in Newfoundland. Moved here last fall. We are looking at going this October. Flying from here can be iffy.

Hope you have good dreams. Have a good trip:thumbsup:

denidale
02-15-2015, 10:16 PM
I thought it was just me!! I have the same dream before every trip....that our trip is over, we are back home, and I don't remember any of it. :fit:

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
02-15-2015, 10:45 PM
My dreams involve my vehicle plumpeting over the edge of a any long, tall bridge over water - I get an anti-anxiety med before I leave since I live near the NC coast and there are lots of bribes over water on our drive to WDW.
It is my one irrational fear.

SurferStitch
02-16-2015, 12:39 PM
I have two different dreams.

1. It's the end of the trip, we didn't do or see anything, and I freak out.

2. I can't seem to get my stuff packed, and I'm just wasting time, and I miss the first couple days of the trip, and I freak out.

Either way, I freak out.

TheVBs
02-18-2015, 08:16 AM
I have Disney stress dreams too! Although, they seem to happen when we DON'T have a trip coming up, rather than when we do, which is something to be grateful for.

They're usually along the lines of just not being able to get out of the room to get to the parks, we have one more thing to grab, we lose something and have to search for it, etc. Or, we're in the parks and get stuck in the wandering, "what do you want to do?" pattern and don't manage to actually do anything. One I had recently was that we became separated from our oldest DD and I was starting to panic.

It is funny how our minds work!