PDA

View Full Version : Tables in wonderland

Tank3434
02-01-2015, 10:34 PM
I see a lot of people talking about the tables in wonderland discount and I'm wondering what it is and where do you get it. Is it available to anyone or just pass holders? Going without the didnjng plan this time so any other discounts would be greatly appreciated.

Fangorn
02-01-2015, 11:09 PM
Tables in Wonderland is available to Annual Passholders, Florida residents and DVC members.

The cost is $125 for Florida residents and $100 for DVC members and passholders. It's valid for a year. Most Disney table service locations participate as do some counter service locations at some of the resorts. The discount is 20% on food and drinks, including adult beverages. At table service locations an 18% gratuity will be added automatically.

For the way we eat, TIW is by far the best choice for us. We tend to have appetizers and then split an entree. We also tend to have wine with dinner.

There are some locations that have blackout days for TIW on holidays. The discount is officially valid for parties of up to 10 guests, but I used it for a party of 17 when the family was all there for my son's wedding.

Hope this helps.

Steve

Tank3434
02-03-2015, 11:05 AM
So if I'm not any of those can someone buy it for me or do they say for ID when you use it?

KylesMom
02-03-2015, 11:07 AM
Unfortunately it does not work that way. You must be one of the above. You not only need to show ID at purchase, you also have to show ID each time you use it. Way back when, it was known as the Disney Dining Experience, but they changed the name once the dining plan came into existence.

TinkerbellT421
02-03-2015, 06:07 PM
So if I'm not any of those can someone buy it for me or do they say for ID when you use it?

You can only do this if you are dinning with that person. So if someone you are dinning with is one of those people, then you only need to show one card for up to ten people in your dinning party.

If you're asking if someone can buy you the card and you use it without them, then no, unfortunately that's a) against the rules and b) they do ask for the card holders ID, the card is issued under the persons name, printed on the card, that purchases it.

TheDuckRocks
02-04-2015, 10:29 AM
I have the Tables in Wonderland card and not even my husband can sign for the bill.
You also have to put the total tab on your form of payment, in years past they would let us break up cost for others in our party.