PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining question

green ranger
02-01-2015, 11:15 AM
In the past, do you know about when they announced if they were offering free dining at the end of August and September?

VWL Mom
02-01-2015, 12:19 PM
For 2013 and 2014 it was announced the first week of May, first offered to Disney Visa then a few days later general public.

BIGDOG
02-04-2015, 04:05 PM
So if you book now for with dining plan for Sept/Oct of 2015 will they adjust when sale is announced?

Lindsey310
02-05-2015, 10:45 AM
So if you book now for with dining plan for Sept/Oct of 2015 will they adjust when sale is announced?

Yes you would just have to be on the phone at exactly 7am for them to add it to your package bc the free dining promo packages sell out very quickly! Good luck! :mickey:

22 days!!! :yay:

BIGDOG
02-05-2015, 01:08 PM
They wouldn't just do it automatically from a business point of view that wouldn't make sense I guess. On some other post it seem if you go through magical journey they will automatically do all changes to save money? Is the cost the same through them or are the rates inflated or a charge of some kind for their services?

KylesMom
02-05-2015, 01:34 PM
They wouldn't just do it automatically from a business point of view that wouldn't make sense I guess. On some other post it seem if you go through magical journey they will automatically do all changes to save money? Is the cost the same through them or are the rates inflated or a charge of some kind for their services?

This is correct. You could book the room now, but you would have to call and see what the availability is for your choice of resort for free dining if/when the promo is announced. Some of the resorts are already booked, and hence free dining is not always open to all locations.

There is no charge for Magical Journeys services, and they will find you the best deal/offer out there.

I have been booking through them for years, and they always find a better deal than I was ever able to! Saved me thousands of dollars over the last decade or so! :mickey: