PDA

View Full Version : How many nights can I book?

NewDVCowner
02-01-2015, 10:22 AM
I'm getting closer to my booking window. In the past I've only benn able to stay for seven nights. This trip I'll be staying for nine. I know that there's a limit to how many nights you can book at a time but I can't remember if it's seven, ten or some other random number. If I need to call back to get the additional nights will it be linked to the first reservation? If we Change resorts at the seven month mark do I need to do that in stages too?

Thanks!

VWL Mom
02-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Strange thing, it says 7 on the booking screen but when I just tried to see it gave me 14? I don't know if that's new or just a glitch.

If it's a glitch, you could book what you need, then call each day to extend your stay or wait a couple of days and call and add in total. You would just ask them to extend a current reservation.

I'm going to try and call to verify.

Okay, here we go. This is from my chat.

Alanna: With regards to reservations you are able to book up to a 14 night stay using the online booking system at DVCMember.com or up to a 30 night stay booking by calling us here at Member Services.
Alanna: Now, if you are right at the 11 or 7 month window booking date you would only be able to book up to a 7 night stay from that arrival date.
Alanna: Then you would have to call us each day after to check availability to try and add another night.

NewDVCowner
02-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Thanks so much!