PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated or Lock Off

VWL Mom
01-26-2015, 05:35 AM
We'll be traveling with my cousin and her DH for F&W this year and have never had a grownups only trip before. We've only stayed in the 2 born dedicated units and wonder if the 2 bedroom lock off would be the better way to go. Part of me says yes but because of the added bunk in the studio part I worry about the storage issue. Booked at VWL for now but hoping to get BLT at 7 month mark. Not sure what to do, any suggestions?

Pirate Granny
01-26-2015, 07:53 AM
There is still a four drawer deep dresser in the rehabbed WLV a studios...for a couple, no worries.

Mushu11756
01-27-2015, 07:56 PM
I booked a lock off villa for my family in August because I feel I would get more privacy and plus the studio (lock-off) gives you the sink extra coffee pot and fridge . When I stayed in the 2 bedroom dedicated at WL with mother and father in law I felt like we had no privacy . ;)

VWL Mom
02-19-2015, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the responses. Now it's just a matter of staying at VWL or switching at 7 months. Since we'll be spending most of our time at Epcot it may be more convenient to stay at a monorail property.