PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Castle

pink
01-17-2015, 11:13 PM
So my DBF and I booked an early dinner at Cinderella's Castle for an upcoming trip. We prepaid, which was new for us. I'm excited!

Has anyone ever gone their for a special occasion? IE: requested a special table or what not. I'm curious how much they're willing to help out and make it special.

:mickey:

DizneyRox
01-18-2015, 07:47 AM
We've run the gamut at CRT. We used to go for our anniversary; we've gotten anything from a decorated table with free champagne glasses to just the bill. I think most of it is due to the cost cutting.

Strmchsr
01-18-2015, 11:30 AM
It doesn't hurt to tell them it's a special occasion, and they might work with you, just don't expect it. Many people go there for special occasions and there are only a very few window seats looking out to Fantasyland, which is what most folks request. So, again, you can ask but it's up in the air whether they'll do anything special or not.

pink
01-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Interesting! Thanks for your help.

Pirate Granny
01-18-2015, 02:43 PM
Is only the breakfast moved to another location? I thought they closed for updates.

VWL Mom
01-18-2015, 02:54 PM
Is only the breakfast moved to another location? I thought they closed for updates.

I believe they closed on January 5th and are scheduled to reopen on March 7th.

pink
01-19-2015, 07:24 PM
Our ADR isn't until April 14th

:mickey:

KylesMom
01-20-2015, 10:54 AM
We've run the gamut at CRT. We used to go for our anniversary; we've gotten anything from a decorated table with free champagne glasses to just the bill. I think most of it is due to the cost cutting.

Ditto. We have had the same experience as DizneyRox. I think the last special occasion was my 40th birthday. Bought the special mug, did not receive anything special.

Prior to that for our anniversary celebration a year or two previous, we received the engraved champagne flutes. Don't know if they still do this or not - it was a nice touch.