PDA

View Full Version : DVC Alex and Ani Sold Out

VWL Mom
01-17-2015, 10:49 AM
From Member Services:

Start your new year with the perfect combination of positive energy and pixie dust! Back by popular demand, the ALEX AND ANI Disney Vacation Club Charm Bangle will be available for a limited time beginning February 23, 2015. You can purchase this bangle, specially designed for Disney Vacation Club Members, in both Rafaelian Silver and Rafaelian Gold finishes!

Highlighting the Disney Vacation Club logo, this unique keepsake is hand-crafted using recycled materials and features an expandable design for the perfect fit. The bangle will be available for purchase beginning February 23, 2015 at 11:30 a.m. EST in the online Disney Store Member Marketplace. Learn more by visiting the Special Offers section of DVCMember.com.There is a limited quantity and purchases are limited to two bangles per Member, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to make an exclusive ALEX AND ANI Disney Vacation Club Charm Bangle part of your collection!

VWL Mom
02-22-2015, 07:29 PM
Just wanted to remind anyone interested in purchasing that these will go on sale tomorrow 2/23 at 1130AM EST

mickeyluv
02-23-2015, 07:45 PM
I guess I'm too late! Sold Out!

VWL Mom
02-24-2015, 05:16 AM
i went on about 130PM an silver was gone but I did get a gold. They added some silver later on in the day but I missed it again. I really wish they would do a better job with supply on DVC merchandise in general. Each time the offer something like this it sells out quickly, they know they have the demand but never live up to it. Another thing is they didn't ask for any DVC member info so it was really available to anyone and yes they are already on ebay this morning. :mad:

VWL Mom
03-02-2015, 06:22 AM
For those that missed out, DVC will be releasing more Alex and Ani this morning, March 2nd, at 1130AM. Use the link on the member site to purchase.

UPDATE:
The link was never posted and all trace of a March 2nd sale date has been removed from the member site. :confused:

VWL Mom
03-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Guess whose Alex and Ani got lost in shipment :(

faline
03-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Guess whose Alex and Ani got lost in shipment :(

Sorry to hear that.

cjones07407
03-10-2015, 07:06 PM
i called disney Store - as i have not received mine yet as well, and the ups website shows no information. apparently because of the weather, they are behind in processing their shipments. they told me to wait 24 to 48 hours for updated information.

so you're not the only one, they told me no one's orders have shipped yet

VWL Mom
03-10-2015, 07:11 PM
i called disney Store - as i have not received mine yet as well, and the ups website shows no information. apparently because of the weather, they are behind in processing their shipments. they told me to wait 24 to 48 hours for updated information.

so you're not the only one, they told me no one's orders have shipped yet

:welcome: to Intercot

I got quite the different story when I spoke to them again today. Actually when I called today they told me a number of them went "missing". I told them it sounds like there is a problem with the shipping department because something sounds fishy clients charged, labels created, nothing shipped. She said they are issuing refunds but keeping the order intact. We'll see.

cjones07407
03-10-2015, 07:53 PM
thank you.....

look now - the statuses just updated to show they are now in transit.

i called disney back - they told me they were just located and processed. i had made two orders, they credited one but not the other, and told me they were still sending it to me, free of charge, for the "inconvenience"

good luck

VWL Mom
03-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Sure does, thanks :thumbsup:

Fortgoofy97
04-03-2015, 10:42 AM
According to the Member site there will be more Alex &Ani bracelets available on April 27th. Link is to be available through Member site.