PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic dinner package

luvkatiebug
01-15-2015, 02:33 PM
If we are on the dining plan, can you book the Fantasmic dinner package? Is it more than one credit? And is it worth it, in your opinion to have less of a line to wait in. We have never done it, but were contemplating it when we go this summer. Thanks! :mickey:

whitney37354
01-15-2015, 02:40 PM
You can use the dining plan. Hollywood & Vine & Mama Melrose are 1 credit. Brown Derby is 2 credits.

We have done it twice & plan to do it again in June. It's worth it to us not to have to stand in line for Fantasmic.

luvkatiebug
01-15-2015, 02:46 PM
That's what I needed to know. I couldn't find on the Disney site the credit equivalent part. I was trying to figure out if they were all one credit, I was certainly going to book the Brown Derby! Thanks.

VacationDisney
01-15-2015, 05:47 PM
Half the time we don't bother with the Fantasmic package. There is not a bad seat in the house.

People do line up way early and we have never done that. In our opinion it's not a big deal to be the first people in and grab a seat and wait for 2 hours for the show to begin.

We show up about 30/45 minutes before the show begins and we have always had a good seat.

The pro about getting there super early is you can sit closer to the exit.

Pirate Granny
01-15-2015, 06:37 PM
AHHHH, but more early birds sit front and center

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-15-2015, 09:42 PM
I'd always say go for it, especially since if you choose Mama Melrose, you get an appetizer included for only 1 credit. At H&V/Brown Derby, there is no "additional" cost, and you get to avoid the line.

Really a win in my books!

ANG
01-16-2015, 10:17 AM
We've done the package. Such a relief to pass the crowds on the way in

sorcerer fan
01-16-2015, 11:06 AM
depending on the night and who's on, there is still a line even with the package. only nice thing is you're guaranteed to get in. and it is well worth it no matter who's talking!

KylesMom
01-17-2015, 10:41 AM
We have always opted for the Fantasmic Dining Package, going back to its inception when DS was a toddler.

Traveling in the summertime, Fantasmic often gets to SRO / and then full up 30 minutes prior to show time. It has always been worth it to us. Our favorite dining location is Mama Melrose. :mickey:

luvkatiebug
01-17-2015, 04:30 PM
I am agreeing with you KylesMom. We are going at one of the busiest times and any little bit of help with lines or times will be beneficial. And looking at the menus I think we will also do Mama Melrose. Thanks.