PDA

View Full Version : Birthday surprise!!

minnie04
01-15-2015, 08:57 AM
I'm so excited for tomorrow :party:. I have planned a weekend in Disney for my DS 11th Birthday. It's so funny you would think as many times as we have been able to go, we would not get as excited as we do..He has been asking all week if we can go and I keep telling him "the resorts are all sold out" I have even been showing him the website..lol It took some work to finally get a room, but I did it. He has no school tomorrow or Monday, but has to stay with his grandmother (so he thinks) so I'm going to pack the car tonight and act like I have to work and he has to be dropped off at grandma's and just keep driving... He ALWAYS falls back to sleep in the car so I know I can drive a while before he wakes up to realize where we are going. I just love that this never gets old :cloud9: I can’t wait to see his reaction. And hopefully DD and my niece can come up Saturday to make it even more fun. (hubby is on duty Saturday:sad:, so he can't make this trip) :mickey:

faline
01-15-2015, 09:19 AM
What a great birthday surprise! Have fun! :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
01-15-2015, 10:35 AM
Love it! Hope you guys have an awesome weekend. And Happy Birthday to your son!

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-15-2015, 01:55 PM
I hope you have a super weekend - and that he DOES fall back asleep so you can really surprise him. :thumbsup:

brownie
01-15-2015, 04:26 PM
Great surprise!

VWL Mom
01-15-2015, 04:35 PM
Hope he has a great birthday weekend!