PDA

View Full Version : A "Thumbs Up" for Memory Maker

azcavalier
01-14-2015, 03:06 PM
So we splurged and paid the $150 for the Memory Maker for our trip that we took the first week in January. We went with my Sister and her family, so there were 11 of us. Our motto was to stop and have pictures taken almost every time we saw a Photo Pass photographer. Plus with the ride photos added in...we had 404 items in our Memory Maker to download when we got home! That coupled with our own photos and videos...man, we have a lot of memories captured from this trip!

hauntedmansiongirl
01-16-2015, 01:12 AM
That is awesome! Enjoy your pictures! :mickey:

BigRedDad
01-16-2015, 04:09 AM
It is definitely worth it if there is a group paying for it. You can get 100s of photos on it and customize them. After getting in 3-4 times in the past, we have stopped though.

ANG
01-16-2015, 08:58 AM
We had MM on our last trip and got fantastic pictures! IN my experiences the photographers have only gotten better. And I think when they know you have MM they take more time with you. Especially with kids, they do a great job of getting the initial meeting pictures rather than just the posed ones. We also go for at least a week and have a few character meals so it's worth it to us. You also feel like you get to enjoy more of the moments instead of trying to get the perfect picture. I will be getting it again.

joonyer
01-16-2015, 10:51 AM
So we splurged and paid the $150 for the Memory Maker for our trip that we took the first week in January. We went with my Sister and her family, so there were 11 of us. Our motto was to stop and have pictures taken almost every time we saw a Photo Pass photographer. Plus with the ride photos added in...we had 404 items in our Memory Maker to download when we got home! That coupled with our own photos and videos...man, we have a lot of memories captured from this trip!

We didn't get that many pics on ours (we had 237), but we are very pleased with the package that we got (we took a lot with our own camera, too). We had PP family pics made in every park, the photos looked great, and we loved the ride pics as well, especially the videos they created for us riding 7DMT. I don't know if there's anyway to purchase those videos at the attraction without PP or MM. They were great!