PDA

View Full Version : Turkey dinner

ANG
01-13-2015, 03:20 PM
Is there any restaurant besides LTT that offers a more traditional Thanksgiving meal? Looking for turkey on the dining plan and avoiding MK.

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
01-13-2015, 03:56 PM
We had our Thanksgiving dinner in 2013 at 50's Prime Time Café. They served a traditional Thanksgiving platter in addition to having their full regular menu available. We all thought it was good.

NewDVCowner
01-13-2015, 03:59 PM
I think on Thanksgiving a lot of the non-traditional restaurants offer a turkey dinner. We ate at Boma for Thanksgiving and they had the traditional turkey dinner available - we were actually disappointed because we specifically went there for something different.

Christine
01-13-2015, 05:13 PM
Have you tried the holiday sandwich at Earl?? it satisfies my craving for thanksgiving food and at a reasonable price. Remember tho- cut the mayo, extra gravy!! (Why do they put mayo on that?!?!)

DizneyRox
01-13-2015, 06:55 PM
Have you tried the holiday sandwich at Earl?? it satisfies my craving for thanksgiving food and at a reasonable price. Remember tho- cut the mayo, extra gravy!! (Why do they put mayo on that?!?!)
D'angelo's has a tasty Thanksgiving Toasted with mayo that's tasty.

A long time back we did 1900 Park Fair for Thanksgiving and it was good. It was a buffet I believe, as Turkey Day should be. We all left stuffed and happy.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-13-2015, 08:15 PM
Garden Grill's regular menu includes turkey, stuffing, veggies (along with beef and steak and other yummy stuff!)

It is one of our favourites!

buzznwoodysmom
01-13-2015, 10:03 PM
We have had Thanksgiving dinner at Cape May Cafe 3 times now. We don't do the parks on Thanksgiving day so LTT is always a no go for us. Cape May has had a nice selection of traditional Thanksgiving fare, as well as a decent amount of seafood on Thanksgiving. They also have a great dessert buffet.

We have had Thanksgiving dinner there with large groups, 15 once, and in 2013 party of 25! Every one enjoyed the meal. We have made it a tradition to stroll the Boardwalk and Epcot resort area after dinner. The Christmas decorations are nicely done and the Boardwalk is always fun. Makes for a good evening.

#1donaldfan
01-15-2015, 12:51 PM
Did anyone mention Boatwrights ??? I'm sure they do a Thanksgiving type of dinner. There are many eateries that will offer a traditional Thanksgiving fare that day. Call ahead to see.:cool:

joonyer
01-15-2015, 01:06 PM
We like the Garden Grill. It's excellent.