PDA

View Full Version : 4 parks-4 day offer?

Mackflava99
01-13-2015, 12:12 PM
My friend recently purchased a special 4 park - 4 Day promotional offer- ( I think it was finished in Dec) Anyway, she is going in Feb and wonders if it really means that she must go to all 4 parks and cannot repeat ? ( example, can she go to MK 2 times and skip AK? - ALSO - if she is only visiting parks 3 days can she go to 3 parks in one day ? (example : Day 1 MK, Day 2 EP, Day 3 DS and AK - and Day 4 stay at hotel and swim. )

Any help would be appreciated !! I didn't even know about the promotion so I couldn't help her much.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-13-2015, 12:17 PM
Depends on the details of the offer, but I'm guessing this is the $199 DVC offer, which is pretty particular.

You can only visit 1 park each day (no park hopping) and you have to go to a different park each day, no repeats.

She also can't add park hopping or waterparks to this ticket, it is exactly what it says, 4 days, 4 parks!

1DisneyNut
01-13-2015, 05:01 PM
It sounds like the 4 parks 4 days tickets to me also.

If that is in fact what they are, you can only do each of the 4 parks only one day each and cannot hop to multiple parks in the same day. Each day, only one park and each park only one time. If she is there only 3 days, she will have to pick her favorite 3 parks and do one of them each day and won't get to do the 4th park.

This is a new type of lower priced ticket that it appears they are testing through DVC members to see if it helps disperse the crowds more evenly among the 4 parks and encourage them to spend more time in each park.