PDA

View Full Version : Holy Plan-a-thon!

EeyoresBestFriend
01-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Wow ~ first time doing all these pre planning things - FP, dining, etc.

But as of tonight ~ 22 dining ressies for 11 people and 321 FP+ ressies later (not to mention ALOT more time adjustments) ~ I think I am finally done!! One more dinner ressie to secure then all that's left is to actually walk through the gates! FINALLY! :woohoo:

Thank you, fellow Intercotees, for all the amazing info & help with FP! You Rock!

I may not have physically run one of the Disney marathons, but I feel like I have been put through one :D

faline
01-12-2015, 07:38 AM
The amount of pre-planning needed is pretty amazing, isn't it? Congrats on pulling your trip together!! :thumbsup:

VacationDisney
01-12-2015, 12:30 PM
So glad that you are done with the planning. Now, when you get to WDW, you'll just be able to enjoy:thumbsup:

Janmac
01-12-2015, 01:25 PM
We first took 11 people back in 1994, before any fp but we had 3 sit down meals each day so there were a lot of meal reservations to keep track of over the 8 days we were there. And I thought I'd accomplished something when I got all those reservations done. (Can't recall now, but they weren't called ADRs at that time.)

:notworth: Dining reservations AND fast passes both for that many . . . I bet you feel as tho you've been through a marathon!

Hope your trip is very enjoyable.

Jan

brownie
01-12-2015, 07:52 PM
Wow, reading your post wore me out! That's a lot of planning to do.

BigRedDad
01-13-2015, 08:28 AM
I would need a vacation just from that.