PDA

View Full Version : MK Hub construction?

minnie-mouse
01-11-2015, 05:16 PM
Has anyone been at MK recently? Are the construction walls all over the hub? is it hard to get around the hub with them? Do they take away views of the parade and view of castle with them there? When will they be done with it? We will be going in April and don't want construction in all our photos.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-13-2015, 09:13 AM
I haven't been in a few months (and know that some of those who were there over the weekend will pop up soon), but even with the huge amount of work going on, it really wasn't much of a problem at all.

The main castle sight/picture isn't impacted, and although there are construction walls, they didn't disrupt much at all. In fact, the only time I really noticed it at all was when watching the fireworks from the dessert party, when you could see the unfinished muck and inprogress work.

Joannelet
01-13-2015, 10:54 AM
I just saw pictures online. 😳

AgentC
01-13-2015, 03:20 PM
Yes, there are construction walls everywhere. I didn't find they interfered getting around at all.

If you are taking a full front down Main Street picture, I don't think they interfered.

If you are taking a picture of the side of the castle from the spoke that goes to Fantasyland or Liberty Square, you are fine.

If you are in the area in front of Casey's or in front of The Plaza Restaurant, it will definitely impact your view. We were at MK on Sunday. Sitting at the tables outside Casey's we could see maybe the top 2/3's of the Castle.

ANG
01-13-2015, 03:37 PM
They they release a time estimate for the completions?