PDA

View Full Version : FP planning question

stormyangel
01-05-2015, 11:17 PM
I'm looking to book an upcoming trip with DD and myself. This will be our first time with the new FP+ system. I know it has probably been covered, but I don't really understand the new system. Am I reading correctly that ALL of our fastpasses have to be booked in advance? As in, we can't go into the park and get a FP there for a ride or attraction? Any help clarifying this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

VWL Mom
01-06-2015, 06:24 AM
With FP+ you can book three FP in one park 60 days in advance or 30 days for off-site if yo have a ticket attached to your MDE account. When these 3 are used you can get another at the kiosk's throughout the park.

If you decide not to book them in advance you can get one at a time in the park on the day of. Be warned though that depending on when you travel, some of the more popular rides may be gone by then by people booking in advance. In other words, not all rides may be available for day of FP.

PlutoPlanet
01-06-2015, 11:58 AM
Very good summary. Thanks.

JakeontheCob
01-12-2015, 11:47 AM
So, with FP+ you can only book 3 in advance for all your days of the vacation or 3 in advance for every day that you are in the parks. So say I am going for 6 days, do I get 3 per day to book in advance or 3 total across the entire 6 day trip?

joonyer
01-12-2015, 11:49 AM
3 per day for each day of your trip.

The 3 FP's each day booked in advance must all be in the same park.

You can get an additional FP (one at a time)(if available), once your first three have been used or have expired. Addtional FPs are dependent on availability; the really popular attractions may be already completely booked (i.e. Soarin, TSM, 7DMT, etc.)

To book a 4th or subsequent FP, you must use an in-park kiosk, and you must be in the park where your new FP will be used (all parties getting the additional FP must be in the park at the time)

Hope this helps.

PopPhan
01-12-2015, 11:56 AM
3 per day, all (for the day) in one park. Once those 3 have been used, or expired, you can get more on a one-by-one basis at the FP+ kiosks in the park.

If you are going to park hop, either preselect FP+ options in your first park, use them up, then go to your next park and get FP+ options through the kiosks, OR use standby lines in your first park and use your FP+ selections in your next park (or third or fourth, if you plan on multiple hops on one day)