PDA

View Full Version : Beach Wedding!

mickeys_princess_mom
01-03-2015, 10:34 PM
My DD has decided to get married on the beach in Pensacola in August this year. It will be a very small wedding, but I want it to be really special! She deserves it! We would appreciate any and all suggestions from those who are familiar with the area, or have had beach weddings. We plan to go scout a bit next month, but have no idea where to start, as we've only vacationed there a few times. Any recommendations for condos, places for a casual beach reception? Restaurants? Bakeries? Decorating tips? Keeping the beach theme....I know the breezes are a consideration! ;) Would like to make it a weekend event, maybe cook out one night. Reasonable, but nice. We're listening! Thanks!!
:lei: :groom:

goofy for pluto
01-14-2015, 12:53 AM
Check out the web sight ..Here comes the guide..
Tips for a Successful Beach Wedding.. Lots of great advice.
In the theme parks section I posted my experiences with a wedding in a park. I would hope my experience was not a common one, but it does serve as a reminder that others may not share the same values and respect that you hold of your special day. That being said I think a beach wedding would be a truly special and wonderful memory and I wish you and your family the best of luck. :congrats: