PDA

View Full Version : Episode 72 - From Grandy to Grande

John
12-25-2014, 03:17 PM
The Cast: Gary O’Brien, Christine Warner, Cindy Jachrimo & John Yaglenski

It’s the Holiday Edition and America’s Barista FAIL. *Weather Temp Check.

What’s going on holiday wise in the parks? *Who is going to find the Purple Cat? *Fisticuffs at the frozen castle lighting - does look beautiful though. *Universal Grinchmas and Macy’s Parade.

Christine Loves New York - it’s just like the slogan!

Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special.

The WDW Christmas Special taped and we don’t know anyone who is making appearances.

The Love Boat mention - John does his Issac impression and no one can see it.

From Grandy to Grande

#runICOT is right around the corner.

John does his Bryant Gumbell impression. *Good luck to you. *Gary laughs. *This makes John happy.

Buy a wrist band for $10 - help us help Thyroid Cancer Research and Awareness. *Raising funds have been tough going. *Are we at the time of year when people are donated out? http://www.intercot.com/shop/donate/band.asp

Take It or Leave It - Christmas & New Years at Disney World. *Gary takes it. Christine - takes it. *John takes it as well… and Cindy - takes it. *It’s unanimous.

The new Polynesian renderings.

Foodtrucks.

In-App ticket purchases.

John’s Dad grumps about the FastPass system.

Memory Maker

Star Wars Galactic Breakfast

Inside Out otherwise known as Body Wars II

>> Listen, Download, Stream, Love, Share... (http://www.intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2014/episode-72.asp)

JMTStone
12-26-2014, 02:00 PM
Thank you guys for keeping the podcast up and running through the holidays. It helped pass the time today during the SLOW holidays.

I'm a "Leave it". I've been in the parks once Thanksgiving. Never again. Now to enjoy a holiday, I will do Late September for Halloween and Early December for Chirstmas to enjoy decorations.

But Christine's story about Cast Members takes me back to when Disney was so magic you could cry.

By the way, we did "Into the Woods" for the Stone Family Christmas Disney movie. The 13 year old was a bit shocked it was a bit dark but still loved it. What did everyone else think?

See you ALL at #runICOT. Get the T-Shirts so I can recognize you (and its for a good cause).

disneykidsince1970
12-27-2014, 04:20 AM
Good morning from the east side of the east side! Nikki and I are recovering from last night's kitchen dance party - courtesy of spotify and Frexinet.

So I am drinking coffee watching my kids enjoy the 1st snow of the year ( finally!) while Nikki reminded me that as the "aunt" , she has rights to take a few pix, smile and wave...and then go back to bed.

I was so excited to have a new podcast on Christmas! I usually listen a few times over the course of a few days. Listening to Disney chit chat with Intercot really makes washing dishes and wrapping presents so much better!

Merry Christmas to all of you and all of Icot too!

:mickey: Carolyn

dpamac
12-27-2014, 01:41 PM
For the record, in defense of my status as America's Barista, I had been up since 4 a.m. that day because I was working as a bike marshall for a 15K. When you called out my name I wasn't entirely sure where I was.

I haven't seen the movie version of "Into the Woods" yet, but I loved the play. I've seen various productions of it and it's pretty solid every time. The story isn't about the "happily ever after" but, rather, what comes along with it. I imagine the transition between the granting of the wish and the aftermath is much clearer on the stage because it's separated by an intermission.