PDA

View Full Version : And it is booked

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
12-18-2014, 02:29 PM
Taking youngest DS to WDW for his HS graduation gift. Last went in 2012 when DD graduated HS.

Lots of changes to WDW and all their systems.

Just looking forward to spending some time with my youngest before he heads off to college.

7 days at POP June 15-21. Count down to graduation and the trip have begun.

faline
12-18-2014, 03:49 PM
Happy planning!! :mickey:

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
12-18-2014, 04:50 PM
Thanks,
Working on dining reservations now. Hard to do when one is a kind of picky eater, and I have weird food allergies.
They do great with the allergies, but being allergic to fresh tomatoes makes places like the Mexican place in Epcot kinda a weird place to chose.

brownie
12-20-2014, 02:51 PM
Thanks,
Working on dining reservations now. Hard to do when one is a kind of picky eater, and I have weird food allergies.
They do great with the allergies, but being allergic to fresh tomatoes makes places like the Mexican place in Epcot kinda a weird place to chose.

At least it's only one. I have to work around 2 picky eaters. It definitely makes planning meals challenging.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
12-21-2014, 03:38 PM
At least it's only one. I have to work around 2 picky eaters. It definitely makes planning meals challenging.

When we took all four kids, it was very hard to figure out where we could eat without too many menu modifications.

My allergies are easy to work around and Big T just knows what he likes.....at 6' 2" 250 lbs and 17 yrs old - he's allowed to know what he likes. He is willing to trying almost anything once - so that works out too.

Jeff
12-21-2014, 10:13 PM
Great graduation tradition!:thumbsup: