PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Resort 1 Bedroom Club rooms

calypso1
12-14-2014, 06:28 PM
How do these rooms compare to the BCV 1 Bedroom units in size? Is there a room layout posted online anywhere? We are currently booked at the BCV, but just noticed the club level became available at BCR. We do love the club at the GF, never have tried it at the BCR. Any info or photos would be appreciated! Thanks-

BrerGnat
12-15-2014, 08:53 AM
Do you mean a standard room on the club level? Or a Club Level 1 bedroom suite? The regular rooms sleep 4-5, but the 1 bedroom suite only sleeps 3. It has a king bed and a daybed in a little parlor area. There is only one bathroom. No kitchenette.

The regular rooms are standard deluxe rooms with 2 queens and some with a daybed. They are about 389 Sq ft. We stay in club level at BC in a regular room. That level as well as the lounge were JUST fully renovated so it would be a nice choice. The lounge was expanded and is quite large now.

calypso1
12-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the reply! Yes, I was looking at the 1 Bedroom Club Level at the Beach Club. It says the room sleeps 3, but looks like there may be a rollaway option? We currently have a 1 BR at the BC Villas, but the bedding there doesn't really work for us - my 14 year old son would have to sleep on an air mattress and daughter in the pull out sofa. Just wondering how the room sizes compare, both only have 1 bath. We do prefer the club level services to the villas if it could work.

BrerGnat
12-15-2014, 02:10 PM
The parlor is really small. The bathroom entrance is in the parlor. There does not seem to be room for a rollaway in there and I do not think the BC will allow four in the 1 br suite. We looked into it when our boys were 3 and 5 and they said no go as the room capacity is 3.